To maintain clean, sanitary conditions in the kitchen including all china, silverware, glassware, pots, pans and equipment. This position reports to the Executive Chef or Dining Services Director.
- Maintain sanitary condition of dishes, utensils, glasses, pots, pans, equipment and kitchen in accordance with Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards
- Safely and efficiently operates dish washing machine according to procedure manual.
- Ensures proper soap and rinse chemicals are loaded for washing.
- Removes from service any dishes, utensils, and glassware that are damaged or broken.
- Stocks delivered food and non-food items.
- Empty and clear garbage bins and breakdown of boxes.
- Deep cleaning of kitchen and equipment.
- Attends all training and in-service seminars.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Performs all duties in adherence to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward all residents, visitors and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED preferred. No prior experience or training.