Westlake Village or Santa Barbara, CA or Chicago, Ill or Westborough, MA
What will you impact:
As a CJ Affiliate UX Designer, you will be responsible for helping research, design, and develop new features for our industry leading product. We use lean UX validation techniques, customer interviews, and analytics to help us validate our product direction. We are looking for individuals who can help grow our team and product and share their experience in creating great software.
If you love problem-solving,working ina fast-paced environment, collaborating directly with highly engaged clientsand desire to have a direct impact on an organization, this is theopportunity oryou! CJs Product& UXTeam is a diverse group of highly talented and dedicated individualsthat lovebuilding products that make it easier for our clients to manage their performance marketing efforts.
Learnmore about the solutions we have delivered here:https://junction.cj.com/article/tag/menu-cj-solutions
A Day in the Life:
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable products in a team environment.
- Designingthe information architecture anduser-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockupsand interactive prototypes.
- Collaborating heavily with the product team throughout the duration of the project
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers
- Facilitate the design process, present and iterate design solutions
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with clients and internal teams
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds
- Pairing with developers to bring designs to life
- Supporting pattern library and component development
- Designing for accessibility and responsiveness
We use InVision, Sketch, andPendo. We have a distributedteam,so you need to be comfortable with working independently. You will report to the UX Manager.
- 5+ years of industry experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related role.
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- 4+ years of experience working in direct collaboration with product managers, developers, and/or stakeholders.
- 4+ years of experience creating prototypes orwire-framesfor complex web applications and/or workflows.
- An online portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes) is required to apply for this role.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree
Why CJ Affiliate?
CJ Affiliate is the leader in Affiliate Marketing. We take pride in our innovative technology, comprehensive data solutions and our people. We equip our teams with advanced tools, training and career development opportunities all to provide cutting edge solutions, strategies and support to deliver high quality results for our clients. We work in an energetic, results-oriented,collaborative, team environment that recognizes exceptional performance.As we evolve and grow as a business, so do you.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide.For more information, visitwww.epsilon.comand follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.