Veritude is hiring a UX Designer at Fidelity Investments in Boston, MA.
You are a designer. “Graphic”, “UX”, “Product”, “Full Stack” – in your experience, the titles have lost meaning. Design isn’t just a job: it’s who you are; it’s the journey towards expertise; it’s seeking opinions and new ideas; it’s the constant challenge of thinking critically; it’s a solution that makes sense and enables people.
You’re an excellent communicator and listener. Your curiosity guides but does not rule you. You know the difference between valuable research and learning verses going down a rabbit hole.
You don’t differentiate between designing layouts, discovering workflows, or analyzing systems and processes. As a designer, the common thread is critical thinking and problem solving. That is truly your art. Your media is whichever set of problems you’re working on.
If you are an experienced Designer with a passion for delivering innovative products and services, a career in Asset Management Technology may be right for you!
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- BA in Interactive Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Communication Design, Human Factors, or Architecture or working in a related field.
- 8+ years of Graphic, Interactive, UX, Product Design or related work experience.
- Expert with Sketch, Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Axure or other design tools.
- Familiarity with basic finances and investing is a plus.
- Familiarity with large, transaction-oriented websites is also a plus.
- Experience working in rapid, iterative software development practices like Agile a plus.
The Purpose of Your Role
You will be a part of the engineering team that is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting applications that help our Portfolio Managers, Traders, Portfolio Services Group and Trading Operations around the globe make good investment decisions. The UX Designer is a hands-on role responsible for discovering, designing, and connecting our customers to appropriate experiences so they can focus on task and work efficiently.
You will help our customers to understand their goals while challenging them to think differently about how they work. You will also collaborate with developers to ensure efforts align with the customer’s goals and expectations so that the product we deliver is flawless. At all times, you are the customer’s advocate.
You will work collaboratively with both on-shore and off-shore software engineers providing guidance and ideas to help build the best in class applications
The Skills You Bring
- You can empathize with a customer’s needs and translate them into superior experiences.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and can present with ease.
- You have curiosity and the drive to continually improve our product, processes and team.
- You have excellent collaboration skills to work with multiple teams in the organization.
The Value You Deliver
- Designing efficient, intuitive, and cost-effective experiences by working directly with customers.
- Enabling customers to be highly engaged and committed to the experiences we design.
- Providing clarity to customers and teams through design libraries, prototypes, and wireframes.
- Collect, consume, and report on interaction analytics data to facilitate UI and workflow changes.
- Enforcing our UX standards while keeping abreast of industry trends and practices.