Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world’s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Cheynia as well as near-shoring capabilities for Europoean banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron’s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at: http://synechron.com/technology
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, and iRise.
- Perform acceptance testing of UX deliverables
- Experienced at driving a user experience from start-to-finish that delivers results, connects emotionally.
- Create wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity designs for web and mobile interfaces
- Present concepts in various stages of completion to gather feedback.
- Experience in designing business and web applications preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with responsive design.
- Familiarity working in an agile environment