The DealCloud UX Designer will be responsible for working with the Product Management and Development teams to design and deliver a second to none user experience for the DealCloud Platform. This will involve creating design artifacts for new functionality, ensuring that all functionality conforms to the product style guide and provide a consistent user experience across numerous user interactions. The Product Analyst will be involved in all phases of the product life-cycle and be responsible for ensuring an excellent user experience.
What you’ll do:
- Design flexible/adaptable solutions that involve large data sets, across a variety of use cases.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Analysts, Developers and Testers throughout the product life cycle from concept to delivery
- Interact with internal and external clients to identify requirements and usage patterns to inform design decisions
- Execute UX initiatives from research thru design & prototyping. Rapidly iterate designs based on collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Produce reusable artifacts & design elements that conform and/or enhance the existing design system & component library.
- Gather information & feedback from product owners, internal departments, as well as clients, and effectively convert into business design solutions.
What ypu’ll need:
- Three to five years of experience in a user experience position. Experience in online and mobile environment is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills – must be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities while keeping projects on schedule.
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively.
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Experience designing solutions for web, mobile, and tablet applications
- Experience designing & prototyping with tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Figma, etc.
- Portfolio showcasing user experience, interaction, and visual design. Portfolio should include process and outcomes.
Nice to have:
- Previous coursework in computer programming, and/or knowledge of database logic & functionality.
- Experience supporting the design of complex web applications.