Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, AXS is a leading ticketing, data, and marketing solutions provider in the US, UK and Europe. The company and its solutions empower more than 200 clients – teams, arenas, theaters, clubs and colleges – to turn data into action, maximize the value of all their events and create joy for fans.
AXS is looking for a talented UX Designer to join our User Experience Design (UXD) team in Los Angeles. You'll help drive and design next-generation products for our fans and business clients in live entertainment, from mobile experiences and native apps to B2B tools and responsive web solutions. Partnering with fellow UX/UI designers, product owners, engineers, and others, you’ll provide key design support and strategy at all stages of our product lifecycles.
In this role, you will:
- Drive best UX practices with a focus on responsive design, localization, scalability, integration, maintenance, and design specifications across a variety of consumer touch points and platforms
- Help define, develop, and evangelize user goals, models, taxonomies, personas, and use cases for new and existing products in different spaces: web, mobile, eCommerce, admin tools, etc.
- Create and present user flows, process maps, wireframes, and interactive prototypes using industry tools to effectively communicate interaction, and design ideas
- Plan and facilitate research sessions, including usability testing, and then sharing findings, and present recommendations
- Push innovation both aesthetically and technologically in a collaborative team
- BA or BS in Graphic/Visual Arts, HCI, or a related area/equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience in UX Design
- Advanced knowledge of UX/UI best practices and concepts, with a strong, clear, and clean visual design sense
- Strong workplace skills, with the ability to communicate, collaborate, estimate, and multitask amongst different projects while overseeing development of the user experience.
- The ability to use critical thinking to translate requirements, user-centered goals, and analytical user data into high-level designs
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and Sketch
- Information architecture experience including ability to define, and drive processes is a plus
Please include your portfolio showcasing your commercial experience in User Experience, Interface, Interactive, Graphic and Web Design for immediate consideration.