Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to security!
You love taking complex tasks and transforming them into intuitive, easy-to-use designs. You like to put yourself in the position of the user of the product to envision the path of least resistance. You understand how to create a product that meets the needs of multiple personas.
Achieving this goal requires collaboration with Designers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process - from creating user flows and wire frames to building the final user interface mock ups and interactive prototypes. At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
Responsibilities: What You'll Do
- Create new designs, including (but not limited to) user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, and interactive prototypes.
- Work with cross functional product teams to ensure proper implementation of the product vision, focusing always on simplicity and ease of use.
- Help develop scalable cutting edge and flexible global design guidelines to maintain clean and consistent user interfaces across products as we grow.
- Acquire deep understanding of our users by conducting user research and evaluating web analytics and user data.
- Evangelize UX throughout the organization.
Qualifications / Your Background
- 5 years+ UX Design experience, creating excellent interfaces that delight the customer.
- Excellent Sketch for Mac and Adobe Creative Suite skills in UI, Interaction and Motion Design with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects.
- Experience with modern prototyping tools like InvisionApp.com or MarvelApp.com.
- Strong desire to collaborate with teammates and work on broader product strategy based on your knowledge.
- Core interaction design skills, knowledge of the user-centered design methodologies, and a good understanding of usability.
- Solid understanding of technical requirements and limitations.
- Apply strategic thinking and business goals to designs, focusing on user feedback and understanding the relation of visual design to the interaction.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work closely and effectively with Product Management and Engineering Leaders.
- Experience with Big Data Analytics interfaces is highly desirable.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Design, or a related field is a plus.
- Illustration/Animation skills with applications like Principle or Flinto.com are a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
Note: A portfolio review will be required as part of the interview process. Candidates without a portfolio of past work will not be considered.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.