At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Collaborates with strategists, UX designers, accessibility, consultants, product managers / owners, and other partner groups on ideation and concept efforts for next generation experiences (features, apps, product touch points, etc.) for kiosk, desktop/laptop, and mobile devices. Works within agile teams and on dedicated project work. Responsibilities typically include:
- Advises and guides design team and partner groups in upstream discussion on feasibility of next generation ideas from technical perspective.
- Prepares low and high-fidelity concept prototypes for concept ideation and innovation, research, test and measurement efforts.
- Provides oversight and guidance, as well as granular detail and specificity regarding the exact elements and components that comprise an experience that is delivered to customers.
- Participates in iterative/lean software design test-learn software design life cycles. Assists production technology teams with UI production efforts. Collaborates with teams to determine road maps to reach desired results.
- Formally observes user interviews and usability sessions.
- Works concurrently on multiple tasks or projects in an agile environment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
- Eight or more years of related work experience
- One to four years of team leadership experience
- Thorough knowledge of UX best practices, interactive design principles, guidelines, and relevant policies, including current web accessibility standards
- Ability to define build plan
- Ability to determine which type of prototype is appropriate for the project need – low-fidelity InVision or Sketch vs HTML, etc.
- Thorough understanding of current trends and developments in the area of web, application and software development
- Familiarity of design thinking process and framework, and familiarization with workshop and co-creations desired
- Experience with user-centered design from concept to delivery
- Experience working in a cross-channel environment, including kiosk, desktop/laptop, and mobile devices
- Experience collaborating with large teams
- Strong understanding of project life cycle methodology (PLM) and testing methodologies / procedures
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Agile experience preferred