Brightstar is seeking a talented and passionate User Experience Manager to join our growing User Experience team. The Design Manager will have a significant impact on our business as they define and drive the future of design at Brightstar. They will work closely with the development and product teams to build engaging user experiences for our Web and Mobile applications. This will be a hands-on position with a 50/50 split between management and design.
* Lead by example, creating user flows, wireframes, and design mockups
* Communicate design strategy and concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
* Present design solutions to partners and senior management
* Help UI/UX Designers and Developers grow their skills and experience
* Maintain site style and content standards for a consistent user experience
* Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
* Analyze user feedback and activity, and iterate to enhance the user experience
* Conduct competitor and customer analysis
* 5 years of experience as a user experience designer or interaction designer
* 2 years of experience in leading design teams and managing people
* Proficiency designing and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, and AfterEffects
* Bachelor's degree in related area
* Experience with both Web and Mobile app design
* Experience working across organizational boundaries to define, manage and prioritize work
* Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, and responsive Web design
* Online design portfolio
Are you a Brightstar?
At Brightstar, we handle every stage of a mobile device's lifecycle for our customers-from the moment it's manufactured to trade in and re-sale, and everything in between.
This industry moves fast. But so do we. What's innovative today might become outdated tomorrow, so we have to be able to see the big picture and sweat the small details. Doing that successfully takes trust, teamwork and a knack for making the complicated simple.
We're looking for creative, quick and relentless talent to join the team. Are you one of us?