Ft Worth Location: Alotf Hotel 10pm - 6am FT position available
VALET ASSOCIATES EARN $12 PER HOUR plus TIPS!!! $100 BONUS
At Platinum Parking, Valet Division, we are all about providing premium, upbeat service to all our guests. We aim to enhance our guest’s experience when they want to relax at a nice restaurant or bar or want to get out of the car right in front of the office doors. Come join us if you’re looking to be a part of a well-trained, elite staff of valets with the ability to make peoples’ day!
- Flexible scheduling
- Comprehensive benefits for full-timers
- Paid training
- Free company uniform
- Full- and part-time positions
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
As a Valet Associate, you’ll be employing a variety of skills to provide clients with top-of-the-line service. We love to meet hard-working applicants who have a desire to improve themselves and see the value in helping others. And, if you ever wanted to develop or improve your customer service, communication, conflict resolution, or driving abilities or simply want to be more physically active and not sit behind a desk, this position is a great fit for you!
ABOUT YOUR JOB
- We seek to provide our employees feedback to improve their skills and tip count
- Valet isn’t all simple. You have the opportunity to work under pressure, adapt, and test your self-motivation in addition to driving and parking vehicles. Making your client happy comes with rewards!
- The valet is the first and last person our guests see as they enter and leave their venue, giving you the responsibility and ability to ensure their entire experience is positive.
- Valet Associates are essential to the success of our business as they are the face of our operations. Each valet can brighten the day for our guests and improve their entire experience, whether that includes going to work or getting a drink with friends.
- This position also requires a certain amount of autonomy to ensure the safe parking of vehicles and an excellent customer experience
- Our employees have many opportunities for advancement with further development in Platinum Parking
JUST A FEW REQUIREMENTS WE NEED OF YOU
- Valid Texas Driver’s License
- Clean driving record
- Age 19 or older
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable access to phone and internet
- No face, neck, or hand tattoos
- Ability to stand, walk, and run for extended periods of time
- Be clean shaven except for a mustache and goatee
- Willingness to have a pre-employment background check and driver’s record check
- Willingness to undergo random drug screenings
DON'T MISS OUT - APPLY TODAY