Imperial Parking or “Impark” is one of North America’s largest parking operators with over 9,000 employees. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives of our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in the lives of our employees. Here at Impark, we strive to…
Create Positive Energy…Inspire, Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer…Be Bold, Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable…Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
At Impark, successful people are those individuals who believe, as we do, in these cultural values that people make the difference when it comes to customer service, innovation, and unique parking experiences. Join us here at Impark to help us extend our unique brand of parking experiences to customers, clients and you!!!
Impark is currently looking for a part-time Valet Attendant to work at our San Jose Location in San Jose, CA.
- Ensure positive experiences for all Impark partners and clients
- Ensure work area is maintained to Impark's standardsParking and retrieving customers' vehicles in a timely manner
- Use Impark parking systems to conduct customer transactions
- Calculate money owed by clients based on their length of parking time
- Work effectively as a team with your Manager and Co-Workers Responsible for parking and retrieving vehicles in a timely manner
- Responsible for being punctual and following the dress code at all times
- Responsible for assisting the doormen when required
- Opening doors for guest
- Greetings and a welcoming guest to the hotel
- Announcing the arrival of airport buses and tour buses calling taxis for guest when required
- Answering valet counter and valet phone
- Responsible for making productive use of downtime
- Cleaning and organizing valet counter
- Walking through the lot and picking up any excess garbage
- Ensuring valet supplies are well stocked and organized at all times
- Responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to drive an automatic and/or manual shift vehicles
- Excellent communication, both written and oral, and interpersonal skills
- High level of professionalism and be an expert in all areas of customer service
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to work flexible shifts
- Previous valet/customer service experiences an asset but not required
- $16.00 an hour
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity