Imperial Parking or “Impark” is now a part of REEF Technology. REEF Technology is the largest network of parking facilities in North America. We are part of SoftBank, and its portfolio of leading companies transforming business and commerce at the cutting edge of technology in the world today.
Parking facilities do a lot more than just store your car. They serve as buffers for high density, high activity areas and, as such, alleviate congestion and the ensuing pollution. But, with the explosive growth of the sharing and on-demand economy, it is expected that the need for parking to solely store cars will be outgrown by other needs. It is within this environment that we have reimagined the role of a parking facility.
Each REEF hub is a thriving, connected ecosystem of businesses, cities and people that enables and provides the delivery of products and services to more people than ever before. Each location is an urban ecosystem offering a variety of services including micro-fulfillment centers, bike and scooter rental stations, electric vehicle charging, rideshare and vehicle buffering areas, community spaces for pop-up businesses, and more.
REEF Technology is the ecosystem that connects the world to your block.
REEF is currently looking for Full-Time and Part-Time Valet Attendants for our Emerson Hospital Operation in Concord, MA.
Compensation: $13.00/hr + Tips
Shift 1: Monday-Friday: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Shift 2: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
· Ensure positive experiences for all Impark partners and clients
· Ensure work area is maintained to Imparks’ standards
· Parking and retrieving customers’ vehicles in a timely manner
· Use Impark parking systems to conduct customer transactions
· Calculate money owed by clients based on their length of parking time
· Work effectively as team with the Manager and Co-Workers
· All other duties as assigned
· Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record with the ability to drive an automatic and/or manual transmission vehicles
· Ability to work flexible shifts
· High level of professionalism
· Basic math skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· 1+ year(s) experience a customer service related industry (Parking, Hospitality, etc.)
· Superior customer service skills and interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written, and verbal
· Must be able to successfully pass a pre- employment drug screening
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess the drive and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
Impark is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.