Valet Lead oversees the day to day operations of the Valet parking area by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise all Valet Attendants.
- Responsible for the performance and results of the staff assigned.
- Update department checkbook in a timely manner as invoices are received.
- Park and retrieve guest vehicles in a prompt and safe manner.
- Assist with customers' belongings if they choose to place it in storage (items might include luggage, baby strollers, suit jackets, and wheelchairs).
- Responsible for ensuring all Valet Attendants follow company's safety and loss prevention policies.
- Collect claim checks prior to issuing vehicle keys and issue claim checks after receiving vehicle keys.
- Complete and maintain all ticket information.
- Provide driving directions and other information as requested by guests.
- Follow company's safety and loss prevention policies.
- Must be available on call and to work overtime when necessary.
- Must be available to work all shifts as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees and all levels of supervision.
- Represents the Bicycle Casino well in all contacts. Works as a team member. Maintains cultural sensitivity at all times.
- Must be able to concentrate in an intense, fast-paced environment with numerous distractions.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Qualified individual must be able to regularly pull, push, lift and/or move up to 10lbs and occasionally up to 25lbs. In this position is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to finger, feel and/or handle, and talk or hear. Requires reaching with hands and arms. Ability to work in outside weather conditions. Ability to work in smoking environment. Must have acceptable hearing levels and be able to wear radio earphones, so as to properly monitor radio transmissions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Qualified applicant must possess a valid California Driver's license with an acceptable/insurable record.
Opening in November 1984 to great acclaim, The Bicycle Hotel & Casino is one of the largest and most exciting card casinos in California and currently has a staff of approximately 1,700 dedicated team members.
Whether you work on the casino floor, in one of our many service areas, or as a member of our support staff, your job is vitally important. We sincerely believe that our Team Members are one of our most valuable resources and are essential to the success of the Casino.
The Bicycle Hotel & Casino has established a reputation for offering the finest professional service and customer accommodation in the gaming industry. We expect you to maintain the high professional standards of hospitality and service that characterize our team members. The Casino has been built on the foundation of integrity, honesty and commitment to our customers, and we expect you to continue this tradition.
*** MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE***