Imperial Parking (U.S.), LLC. “Impark”, with over 9,200 employees and management contracts over North America, is one of North America’s largest parking operators. Our goal is to continue to develop and expand both our Company along with the lives our customers and employees.
Here at Impark, our success is defined by our corporate culture and the associated values inside our corporate culture. These unique values are exemplified in our day to day business and in lives of our employees. Here at Impark we…
Create Positive Energy … Inspire , Teamwork & Believe in others as we work together towards accomplishing a best in class experience for our clients, customers and for each other.
Be a Trailblazer …Be Bold , Open-minded & Entrepreneurial towards new ideas and challenges that we face in our day to day business operations.
Be Admirable … Respectfulness, Straightforwardness & Accountability to our clients, customers and to each other.
· Parking and retrieving the customers’ vehicles in a safe and timely fashion
· Ensure positive experiences for all Impark partners and clients
· Ensure work area is maintained to Impark’s standards
· Use Impark parking systems to conduct customer transactions
· Work effectively as a team with your Area Manager and Co-Workers
· Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
· Able to lift 50 lbs
· Self-motivated and strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Customer Service experience
· Must be able to work afternoons on Monday and Tuesday from 2pm - 6pm
· Ability to safely drive automatic and manual transmission(stick shift) vehicles and operate a vehicle in confined spaces
· Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving history
· Previous valet experience is helpful
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of intergrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
"Impark is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity"