Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
- Delivers and retrieves guest's vehicles to and from casino/hotel front entrance and valet parking lot.
- Runner must run to the valet lot and bring the vehicle to the Casino/Hotel entrance.
- Locks vehicle and gives keys to dispatch.
- Adheres to all company and departmental policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Must have a clean and neat appearance. Must maintain a valid driver’s license in your
- state of residence and maintain a clean driving record. Must have driver’s license on their person at all times.
- Exhibits a friendly, helpful and courteous manner when dealing with customers and fellow Team members.
- Any and all duties as assigned by your Supervisor or a member of management.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
- Must be 18 years of age or older. Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Valet experience preferred.
- To be in good athletic condition. The job requires a lot of physical use of the body and much running.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other Team members of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must successfully complete C.A.R.E. training certification course.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Team member is regularly required to run, stand and to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The Team member is occasionally required to walk; sit; reach with hands and arms and climb or balance. The Team member must be able to lift up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include color vision and depth perception.
- While performing the duties of this job, the Team member is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Something to leave you with
Whether you prefer being at the center of it all or working behind the scenes, there’s a role for you at Penn National Gaming. We are a growing company but as big as we are, we still feel like family. The areas of career opportunity with Penn are ideal for just about any skill set. Our company wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment anywhere within the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer