Valet Hotel Supervisor - San Francisco, CA
55 Cyril Magnin
San Francisco, CA 94102
$16.59 per hour PLUS TIPS!
Full-time Opportunity; Full Company Benefits (if FT)
We are looking for an exceptional Hotel Valet Supervisor to join our Parking and Mobility Sevrices team.
Who are we?
We are Propark Mobility - a parking management company that has been in business since 1984. Beginning with a lone parking lot in Hartford, CT, we have grown to over 500 locations throughout the United States. When we say there are growth opportunities within Propark - we mean it! We are continuing to expand and always look to promote from within first. Our driving goal is simple: 'create the perfect parking moment for every guest' and to do that, we only hire exceptional people to be a part of our team.
Are we looking for you?
Propark Mobility is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill an Airport Parking Supervisor opening. As Airport Parking Supervisor, your role is first and foremost, as ambassador to our client, their customers, and the team members within our organization.
Our Valet Parking Supervisors are responsible for exhibiting Propark’s culture and mission statement plus also recruiting, scheduling, and managing the performance of their team. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fun, progressive environment in which people are provided strong direction and then empowered to complete their objectives.
Does this sound like a position that you could be EXCEPTIONAL at?
Let's find out!
Who are you?
- You are a motivated individual willing to take on new challenges, with experience in Customer Service or the Hospitality Industry.
- You are a roll-up-the-sleeves, get stuff done type of person that is organized, honest and thoughtful.
- Your friends describe you as trustworthy, loyal and dependable.
- You are self-sufficient, resourceful, collaborative and decisive.
- You see a challenge as an opportunity and are looking for a position with a chance for growth.
- You have a flexible schedule meaning that the position may require working weekends and holidays.
- You have very strong conversational communication skills.
- You have an exceptional way with people and you want more.
To set the stage - here are some of the things you could expect:
- Develop and train shuttle drivers and valets to ensure job expectations are met
- Review and approve work schedules to ensure adequate coverage while minimizing expenses.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relations and attend client meetings.
- Handle customer complaints and day-to-day operational issues.
- Manage employee work hour reports and submit payroll.
- Oversee the customer service program to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop budgets and monitor financials to meet business goals.
- Review and evaluate audits to ensure integrity of revenue control.
- Ensure compliance with company and client policies and procedures.
- Complete required reports.
Want to hear more? We invite you to click on the link below for the full-job description.
Parking Supervisor Job Description
(If the Job Description Link is not working, please copy/paste the below link directly into your browser)
Fingers crossed that you are 'the exceptional one' we are looking for!
Propark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.