Driven To Serve® and Ready to Succeed!
Working with Towne Park offers a variety of employment opportunities for your unique career plan! Whether you’re a part-timer, careerist or adventurer, Towne Park gives you the tools to learn and grow. With business in 50+ national markets, there’s no limit to where Towne Park might take you!
No matter what you’re looking for, Towne Park provides a winning environment working alongside the brightest and friendliest colleagues around. Whether it’s team events, giving back to the communities where we live and work, or celebrating a Towne Park win, you’ll find a fun and welcoming work experience!Valet Shift Leader- We offer flexible schedules, the ability to earn cash tips and career growth opportunities
We are America’s leading hospitality and healthcare services company, based in Annapolis, Maryland. With over 13,500 full-time and part-time employees, we operate at more than 800 sites across 50 markets nationwide. In addition to flexible schedules, great earning potential and growth opportunities, we offer our employees valuable learning and development programs.
We’re looking for valet shift leaders to manage valet drivers. This person must have excellent interpersonal communication skills, proficiency in English -both verbally and written - and the ability to perform physical activities such as running, lifting, and bending. Strong leadership skills are key in this role to achieve maximum productivity. Valid driver’s license required.
The valet shift leader coordinates the service experience for guests while working alongside coworkers to ensure that the site’s service standards are met and exceeded. Valuable experience will be gained while organizing and administrating necessary tasks to ensure optimal efficiency. As the shift leader of valet drivers, you may be required to handle critical issues and make timely judgment calls. You must possess strong leadership qualities to delegate and manage responsibilities amongst your team. Your responsibilities will also include maintaining and cleaning equipment and the valet area to ensure a presentable and safe work environment. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
• Growth and career opportunities (we promote from within)
• Full-time and part-time hourly positions available
• Flexible work schedules: days, evenings, overnight and weekend shifts
• Cash tips - distributed daily
Towne Park's unique culture offers a fast-paced, high-energy work environment that nurtures camaraderie and provides opportunities for growth and advancement. For nearly 30 years we have been partnering with some of the most respected corporations in the world, including premiere global hospitality brands and state-of-the-art hospitals. We offer a broad array of world-class, high-impact services and are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
• Towne Park has been honored as a “Best Run Company,” a “Best Place to Work” and frequently been named one of “America’s Fastest Growing Companies.”
• Our people are our most important asset. Towne Park fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace that promotes advancement and maximizes potential.
Need more reasons to apply?
• Fun work environment with like-minded people
• Work at premier locations in your city
• Meet interesting and well-known people
• Potential to drive luxury and exotic vehicles