|Title||Valuation Manager – Business Valuation (Nashville)|
PYA is seeking a Business Valuation Manager to work within our Valuation Service Line. The Manager candidate will join a high performing firm with a positive culture and a strong influential national reputation to assist some of the largest healthcare organizations with their strategic valuation needs. Privately owned, PYA Managers an opportunity to work with national, industry experts in a career that you’re passionate about while receiving direction and support to reach your goals while offering quality of life, high growth potential, and opportunity for upward advancement.
PYA is consistently ranked among the Top 20 healthcare consulting firms in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare and by INSIDE Public Accounting as a “Top 100” Largest Accounting Firm.
• Assists in solving strategic issues requiring analysis skills and valuation modeling.
• Utilizes financial knowledge to identify/resolve client issues.
• Contributes to the team’s successful completion of projects by ensuring highest quality work product is fulfilled prior to deadline.
• Self-reviews work product and assists with client presentations.
• Communicates business improvement opportunities.
• Works closely with Firm’s management team and thrives on feedback.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or equivalent from an accredited college/university required.
• MAcc, MBA, MPH or other graduate level master’s degree preferred.
• 5 years of business valuation or audit experience preferred.
• Public accounting firm experience preferred.
• Person of sound judgment, that can manage risks effectively.
• Superior communication skills, both oral and written.
• Expertise in business processes and project management.
• Excellent documentation, records retention, and work paper organizational skills.
• Must be detail oriented, flexible, and responsive.
• Able to effectively work as a team.
• Client-oriented work ethic, delivering high quality results.
• Pursuit of ASA, CVA, CPA, MBA or another advanced credential preferred.
• Entrepreneurial and dynamic advisory firm
• Privately owned
• High growth potential with opportunities for upward advancement
• Quality of life, some travel
• National presence, clients in all 50 states
• Exposure to and opportunity to collaborate with other healthcare consulting disciplines
For 35 years, PYA, a national professional services firm providing management consulting and accounting, has helped its clients navigate and derive value amid complex challenges related to regulatory compliance, mergers and acquisitions, governance, business valuations and fair market value assessments, multi-unit business and clinical integrations, best practices, tax and assurance, business analysis, and operations optimization.
PYA’s steadfast commitment to an unwavering client-centric culture has served the firm’s clients well. PYA consistently is ranked among the Top 20 healthcare consulting firms in the U.S. by Modern Healthcare. PYA is also ranked by INSIDE Public Accounting as a member of its “Top 100” Largest Accounting Firms. PYA’s five affiliated companies offer clients world-class data analytics, professional real estate development and advisory resources, comprehensive claims audits for self-insured Fortune 500 companies, wealth management and retirement plan administration, and business transitions consulting.
PYA assists clients in all 50 states from offices in Atlanta, Kansas City, Knoxville, Nashville, and Tampa. For more information, please visit http://www.pyapc.com.
APPLY ONLINE: www.pyapc.com/careers