Make your mark.Go beyond the numbers, do something different by developing rapport with clients and making a difference. Whether you intend to specialize or would rather gain exposure across many service lines, you won’t be limited at Plante Moran. We’ll encourage you to explore diverse opportunities to find your focus and thrive in your chosen career.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform valuations for gift and estate tax, ASC 350, 718, 805, and other corporate purposes.
- Employ discounted cash flow and capitalization of earnings models, market approach applications, and asset-based approaches.
- Discuss business-related issues with CFOs and CEOs of middle market companies as part of management interviews with managers and partners and individually over the phone and via e-mail.
- Maintain excellent working relations with clients and staff members of the firm.
- Self-start and actively seek guidance from peers and managers to independently solve problems and drive their development.
·Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis in Finance or Accounting preferred
·Graduate degree a plus, but not required
·CFA or ASA designation, or progress towards CFA or ASA designation a plus
·3-5 years direct experience utilizing financial models
·Familiarity with (but not mastery of) ASC 718, 805, and 820
·Strong financial statement analysis skills
·Attention to detail, with the ability to self-manage time
·Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel — use of macros, lookups, and pivot tables a plus
Some travel required
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For.” At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively “jerk-free” culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional excellence.
Apply now.Make your mark.
This is an exempt position, so you may have to work hours that exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse workplace.
Interestedapplicantsmust submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive.