- Join an existing group of surgeons and partner with another Vascular Surgeon
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8a-5p, with 1:3 call
- Mercyhealth encompasses 5 acute care facilities including Mercyhealth Rockton Avenue Hospital, a 396 bed, Level 1 Trauma tertiary center and over 600 employed physicians serving a 16 county region in southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
- Early 2019, Mercyhealth will be opening a new $505 M hospital campus in Rockford. The new campus will have 12 surgical suites and the Level I trauma center designation.
- Mercyhealth Rockton Avenue Hospital has both state-of-the-art inpatient and outpatient surgical facilities, including 14 surgical suites. The highly-skilled teams of surgeons, anesthesiologists, registered nurses, surgical technologists and other surgical support staff members provide surgical services for more than 12,000 patients each year
Compensation and benefits:
- Highly competitive salary, first year guarantee and sign-on bonus and/or tuition reimbursement if applicable
- Health, dental, life and malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- comprehensive retirement plan
- Relocation assistance
- CME and Licensure reimbursement