Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
Vascular Surgery Practice Opportunity
Join GEORGIA’S #1 Surgery Hospital, as well as, GEORGIA’S #1 Hospital for Overall Care
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in North Georgia, brings together more than 330+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners to represent 28 specialties at over 60 locations. NGPG is currently recruiting a Vascular Surgeon to join our respected, long established practice.
- Join a team of three (3) fellowship trained surgeons and four (4) Advanced Practitioners
- Primarily work at our 557-bed Gainesville campus with 23 OR rooms including EVOR
- Strong Cardiovascular community with over 40 specialized physicians, including EP, invasive and non-invasive cardiology, CV surgery and vascular.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- New or Experienced Provider
- Fellowship Trained Vascular Surgeon
- Ideal candidate will have a gregarious personality, professional appearance and communication skills as well as excellent work ethic.
Northeast Georgia Health System(NGHS), is a not-for-profit community health system located in Gainesville, Georgia - just 50 miles northeast of Atlanta. NGHS provides a wide array of healthcare servicescomplimented by a medical staff of over 900 members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians with a service area of 17 counties and almost 1,000,000 people.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) is Georgia’s #1 Hospital for the third year in a row – 2014 - 2016 and it is also in the top ten in the nation according to a recent study by CareChex, an independent healthcare quality rating service. NGMC has been named "One of the 10 Best Places to Work in Georgia” according to an article in Georgia Trend magazine and NGHS has been named one of "Metro Atlanta’s Top 100 Workplaces" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution (AJC) for 2011- 2017
We offer highly competitive compensation plans, full medical benefits, 401K matching/457B plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance. Hall County is the 4th fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports.
To learn more about this opportunity, contact Erica Morrison at 770.219.3021 or Erica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, visit our website at www.practicemedicinehere.com