Technically supports the Noninvasive Vascular Lab in providing noninvasive vascular studies in coordination with the department’s medical and technical team and in compliance with established standards.
• Certification of completion of a sonography program, with emphasis in vascular technology, OR or equivalent experience.
• At least 24 months experience performing noninvasive vascular studies
• Current BLS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association.
• Must have an appropriate credential. Acceptable credentials are
• Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT);
• Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS); or
• Registered Technologist Vascular Sonography [RT(VS)];
• Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
USC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law or USC policy. USC will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring ordinance. We provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact USC Human Resources by phone at (213) 821-8100, or by email at email@example.com. Inquiries will be treated as confidential to the extent permitted by law.
Certain positions are subject to background screening
If you are a current USC employee, please apply to this USC job posting in Workday by copying and pasting this link into your browser:https://wd5.myworkday.com/usc/d/inst/1$9925/9925$48890.htmld