Day Shifts No On Calls No Sundays No Holidays 401K with Employee Matching Comprehensive Benefits Bonus Opportunities
Do you want a rewarding vascular ultrasound technologist career with autonomy utilizing your skills to help adults understand their risk for cardiovascular or chronic disease?
Life Line Screening is the nation's leading provider of community-based preventive health screenings. In your vital role at our organization, you will have the opportunity to specialize in the vascular modality and use the latest in ultrasound equipment.
The primary scope of duties include: carotid, aorta, atrial fibrillation, ABI; as well as osteoporosis and blood. These screenings are designed to help individuals become aware of their health risks factors for chronic vascular diseases, stroke and other diseases early so they can take proactive steps towards improving and maintaining their health. Most of the time, screening results are normal, providing the customer with peace of mind. However, in some cases, potential health issues are identified enabling the person to do something about it before it is too late.
Screenings are performed each day at a different location in and around the city during day shift hours Monday -- Saturday. We do not operate on Holidays or on Sundays.
* Competitive annual pay
* Bonus opportunities
* Medical, dental and vision insurance coverage, eligible after 30 days*
* Day shift hours, no on call shifts, off Sundays and off major holidays
* Paid time off*
* Life insurance*
* 401K with employee matching program*
* Employee wellness programs for additional health savings
* Career growth
* Relocation package available for select cities*
*Benefits, relocation expenses and bonuses are dependent upon position type, classification and or event schedule. Relocation is not available to all cities. Applicant must be willing and able to expedite the process in the state of relocation. Other terms may apply. Ask your Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Vascular Sonographers receive great pay and benefits performing Carotid, Aorta, AFIB, ABI, Osteoporosis, and Blood screenings in accordance with company protocols in a proficient and timely manner.
* Ensures quality of screenings and services provided.
* Commutes by company van with their team to a new location every day in and around the city.
* Assists in the proper set up and break down of screening events and registration area.
* Communicates as needed and directed with Home Office and Management staff.
* Participates in team meetings.
* May be asked to assist with interviewing to fill openings and provide proper training to new team members.
* Graduated from a diagnostic medical sonographer or ultrasound sonographer program from an accredited college or formal training program.
* Desire to specialize in the vascular modality.
* Willingness to learn and deliver new modalities, products and services to adults as introduced.
* Excellent bed side manner.
* Flexibility with schedule.
* Ability to thrive in a team environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled