Provides friendly, efficient, and effective service to all customers. Performs a variety of financial transactions using technology and office equipment, following detailed procedures.
- Ensures a high level of quality customer service at all times.
- Responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience for each and every customer conducting teller transactions.
- Balancing the vault
- Creating event bank bags
- One to two years of job-related experience preferred
- Ability to work evenings and weekends based on the venue's event schedule
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong listening and verbal communication skills
Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization. Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories. Come Join Us! You can learn more about Spectra at www.spectraexperiences.com/
Spectra is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status, or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.