IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
Maintain and dispense plastic inventory for plant production.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND REPSONSIBILITIES
* Pull, deduct, verify jobs, transfer and restock according to appropriate work instructions.
* Perform inventory audits as required.
* Using the inventory management system creates daily audit count sheets for the daily audit of all cards, which have had activity, and physically counts all cards on the counter.
* Investigate any discrepancies noted on the daily audit count sheets and notifies Vault Manager.
* Process scrap, destroy obsolete orders and record in inventory system accordingly.
* Prepare non secure and secure outgoing shipments.
* Follow Visa/MasterCard security requirements.
* Follow good vault practices in receiving and maintaining stock levels.
* Meet performance deadlines for customer output.
* Implement and support ISO9001specifications and requirements.
10%Complete other duties as assigned
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions in English.
Must possess basic mathematical skills and have the ability to define problems, collect data, and able to fix the problems.
Be a dependable, self-starting, responsible employee with a good punctuality and attendance record.
Must be able to work varying hours
EQUIPMENT AND APPLICATIONS
Ability to read and follow the instructions, mechanical aptitude to operate department machinery.
Required Computer Skills: Emphasis on Word and Excel
Strongly prefer 6 months related experience in Inventory field. Minimum, 12 months work experience. Forklift certification is a plus.
Must be able to effectively communicate in English and possess strong reading, writing and verbal skills.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.