It’s more than just a job. We’re looking for tenacious, spirited go-getters to join the Country Club Bank family. With room for growth and competitive compensation, accompany us in taking community-based banking in the KC metro region to a new level.
Banking is more than numbers – it’s about people. At Country Club Bank, the ultimate goal is to help people succeed, thrive and find their ‘True North’ – the path that leads a customer, client or CCB associate to personal and professional success. As the first point of contact with clients, we’re looking for forward-thinking, compassionate individuals to lead the charge in providing top-notch products and services.
sells or refers them as customer needs are identified.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates commitment, dependability and respect for the team with regular and predictable attendance, punctuality, and agreed-upon schedule of availability. Projects a professional image in dress, manner, communication and focus.
- Greet & assist customers as they arrive in the Financial Service Center; provides exceptional customer service throughout the customer interaction using the 7 steps of customer service. Consistently exceeds customer expectations for service as measured by monthly documented observations.
- Process all types of teller transactions accurately & according to policy & procedure including but not limited to checking account deposits, cashing checks, daily merchant deposits, cash advance, cashier’s checks, money orders, travel and gift cards, loan payments and check reorders.
- Process daily night drop and ATM deposits, and balancing under dual control.
- Assists customer with requests or service issues .
- Maintains security of teller cash according to authority levels per the Retail Banking Authorities and Guidelines.
- Is consistently accurate in handling cash & maintain an acceptable cash difference record according to the CCB accountability policy.
- Responsible for the financial center vault and coordinates operational work flow for teller area; handles compliance, audit, operations and regulatory issues .
- Proactively works toward achievement of individual sales and service goals. Expected to meet minimum performance standards as outlined in the performance scorecard for this position. Based upon performance compared to the standards may be eligible for the retail banking incentive plan.
- Expected to attend and participate in ongoing training, financial center meetings and Sales/Service ExSELLence Meetings.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time by supervisor or other member of management
Job Qualifications/ Required Skills and Abilities:
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience: High Volume cash handling experience or prior vault teller experience preferred
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Exhibit and maintain high degree of professionalism
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally at all levels of the organization
- Excellent follow through and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in PC, web and database
- MUST possess a “can do” customer-service attitude/philosophy
Financial Center hours are 7:00 am – 6:00 pm; Mon.-Fri.; 9:00 am – 12:00 pm on Saturdays. Hours will be set based upon staffing needs of the financial center.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.