Please note that this is a 6 months contract position.
The Manufacturing Systems Programmer Analyst will be responsible for the day-to-day development, support, and troubleshooting of custom and off-the-shelf manufacturing applications. This will include but is not limited to reporting or visualization tools, such as dashboards , laboratory information management systems (LIMS), and statistical process control tools (SPC).
- Collaborate with internal customers to discuss and document their business reporting and visualization requirements.
- Design and create custom business applications to collect, analyze and report data critical to plant operations.
- Analyze application performance and debug and/or repair as necessary.
- Modify custom applications to accommodate new functionality needed to satisfy compliance or business requirements.
- Design reporting solutions and present a mock-up of the expected reporting output for review and approval.
- Develop reporting solutions by interfacing to existing data repositories, extracting data, manipulating data, and displaying it for the computer users in a dashboard format.
- Convert legacy software applications to current technologies. (Ex. Visual Basic to VB.net)
- Expert level in Microsoft Office Suite, including VBA.
- Proficient in .net, C#, java or python programming languages.
- Proficiency in any language used to build desktop applications considered.
- Experience in a Manufacturing Operation is highly desired.
- Knowledge of basic manufacturing principles is needed.
- Proficient in writing SQL queries and stored procedures in Oracle or SQL Server.
- Proficient in the use of SAP.
- Experience with Oracle and SQL Server is a plus
- Experience with the SCADA system, Ignition, is a plus.
- Understanding of networking concepts, architecture and tools is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and presentation). Able to work in a Team
- Results driven and self-motivated.
Applicants must provide their phone number. Reference Job Number 5366- provided by Dice