Virginia Commonwealth University Health
Department of Psychiatry
Virginia Commonwealth University, Department of Psychiatry is recruiting a BE/BC Consultation-Liaison Psychiatrist to join our team. The Department employs over 80 full time faculty and has well-funded research in genetics addictions, child and womens mental health, and psychopharmacology. VCU is a large urban university with a robust health science campus and 750-bed university hospital.
- Provide inpatient and outpatient C/L services
- Supervise/teach fellows/residents/medical students
- Participate in collaborative research
- REQUIRED - BE/BC Psychiatrist
- BE/BC in Psychosomatic Medicine (or equivalent experience)
Applicants are encouraged to apply via our website, https://www.vcujobs.com/.
Virginia Commonwealth University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Women, minorities & persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.