Vendor Management Associate
3 month contract
The Vendor Management Associate role will provide support to the team of professionals responsible for the execution of the IT Vendor Management program. Responsibilities include support of the vendor management processes, standards, metrics tracking, end-to-end sourcing process and coordination for RFI and RFPs.
The role is accountable for supporting all activities associated with effectively developing and maintaining external third party relationships. The role is collaborative in nature with the IT Business Teams and Supply Chain Contract Specialists supporting IT; as well as all IT Suppliers
- Drive operational execution of Department workflow.
- Assist in collection of benchmark data for application during sourcing events and negotiations in partnership with Sr Analyst.
- Coordinate logistics for RFI, RFP presentations. Partner with Sr Analyst on bid response analysis. Observe internal department discussions on negotiation strategy as learning opportunity and customer support to IT Business Partners.
- Execute signatures and support documentation as part of contract workflow tool in partnership with Contract Specialist and Vendor.
- Perform analysis of Vendor Scorecard results and drive understanding of impact to vendor relationships for IT Business Partners. Collect data for scorecard. Observe and participate in internal discussions on impact of scorecard results; including path to grow, exit current suppliers.
- Coordinate logistics for vendor on-boarding process in partnership with Sr Analyst
- Participate with Department Leadership to contribute objectives, criteria, standards and methodology and metrics for vendor management disciplines.
- Execute payment process for pre-assigned IT Business Units. Oversee execution of PO processes; including receiving and other workflow requirements. Assist Analyst with PO and Contract Award data collection. Assist with data collection of payment status for Monthly Reporting in partnership with Sr Analyst and Analyst.
- Review Monthly Department Dashboard. Identify areas of concerns, raise recommendations on optimization.
- Drive customer service standards on behalf of Department. Communicate to internal customers and vendors in timely fashion with clear, concise actions and updates. Supports recurring IT Business Owner contact to resolve simple issues; including root cause and potential solutions. Documents findings to protect Fairview, optimize processes as needed in partnership with Sr Analyst. Escalates to Department Leadership in partnership with Sr Analyst.
- Raise work project opportunities for Department Assistant role(s) to Sr Analyst
- 0-2 years vendor management and Information Technology experience
- Strong communication skills
- Health care Experience
- Analytical Experience
- Process Improvement participation
Required - Bachelor degree degree in IT or Business, Associate degree or equivalent work experience
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178