Position : Vendor Rebate Analyst (Must Have SAP & Vistex EXP) – Urgent Need
Location : Vernon Hills, IL
Duration : 6 Months Contract
Total Hours/week : 40.00
- This position is responsible for processing distributor chargebacks in an efficient and accurate manner for all US business segments.
- This position is accountable to format, load, reconcile and process chargebacks including the resolution of all non-pricing errors.
- Responsibilities include coordination of end customer account research and maintenance as well as partner cross reference maintenance.
- This position will embrace standard procedures, utilize systems and tools effectively, and practice sound analytical judgment in their processing of chargebacks to optimize US Region results and overall financial risk.
- Accountable for all aspects of the chargeback process including submissions, error resolution, variance reporting, AR reconciliation support, and distributor chargeback settlements
- Collaborate with our distributor partners to support business process continuous improvement activities, conduct root cause analysis, and determine error prevention solutions
- Partner with customer data management, contracting, membership, and other client teams to responsively address distributor chargeback related issues and claim processing errors
- Exercise appropriate controls to minimize disputed chargeback financial exposure and rebate reserves across all businesses
- Efficiently research, match and maintain customer master data with regards to timely dispute resolution and Distributor Partner Cross Referencing and the creation and management of Non-Transactional accounts
- Consistently practice policies, procedures, and processes to harmonize all aspects of distributor operations, with appropriate flexibility to meet customer/market needs and dynamics
- Maintain chargeback related training material and updated desktop procedures in order ensure standard team practices that adhere to best practice efficiency and accuracy
- Document any identified gaps in chargeback procedures and work with the team leaders and managers to find resolution
- Provide reporting for your assigned distributors and tasks to keep leaders informed
Qualifications & Skills:
- SAP / Vistex experience
- Contract Operations experience
- Analytical skills
- BA/BS required
- (In lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree, 3+ years’ experience in commercial contract and/or chargeback operations management)
- 1+ years’ experience in commercial contract and / or chargeback operations, including distributor relationship management, continuous improvement, transactional contracting and/or chargeback technologies
- Experience in ERP (SAP / Vistex)
- Strong technical skills in MS Access and MS Excel solutions
- Solid communication and customer centric skills in order to adapt to customer needs while maintaining client values
- Analytical problem solver with business acumen. Able to evaluate key business drivers and develop clear solution recommendations
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage a variable work load and meet schedules with accurate results
- Ability to work well in a matrixed team environment, self-motivated and able to work independently while achieving expectations