The analyst will be part of a team operating in an open innovation program designed to facilitate partnerships between early stage startups and business units globally.
- Conduct market research for relevant markets and technologies
- Providing administrative and programmatic support.
- Provide information gathering in predefined target areas
- Perform competitive analyses and evaluations of startup companies
- Identifying possible areas of collaboration between selected companies
- Manage and track deal flow process and progress.
- Providing administrative support for internal initiatives and external outreach activities.
- BS in Science/Engineering, or Business degree highly desirable
- Understanding of advanced technology, startup ecosystems, and the venture community.
- Creative and passionate about leveraging new technologies to create new experiences and improving human mobility.
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of SPSS.
- Will need to travel and work overtime as required by projects.
- Work experience with a Japanese company
- Familiarity with the auto industry
- 1 – 2 years of relevant experience in automotive innovation, venture capital, automotive R&D, or a related startup.
Location: Mountain View, CA