- Help with vertical marketing collateral and web content, including editing, posting and sharing through social media.
- Create drafts of outbound marketing emails and post the emails to internal portal.
- Arrange logistics and reviews of customer videos and case studies.
- Provide social media research, including tracking down contact info and twitter handles for key industry influencers and prospects.
- Compile customer reference sites based on field recommendations, data accessible in Salesforce.com, and through field surveys. Help set up input conference calls for customer case study prospects.
- Insure that Extreme's vertical social media channels are up to date and interactive.
- Help design marketing surveys and mold the survey results into blog articles.
- Provide help with marketing metrics, including Google analytics.
- Research industry trend topics and provide links to referenceable content.
- Help compile blogs into customer industry newsletters.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Full competence with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Familiarity with social media, especially Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus, but not required.
Please note: It is necessary for this Intern candidate to be in college with a graduation date of 2021 or later. Candidates will be expected to work at least 15-20 hours at our Salem, NH office during the school year and have the ability to work full-time during school breaks.
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) creates effortless networking experiences that enable all of us to advance. We push the boundaries of technology leveraging the powers of machine learning, artificial intelligence, analytics, and automation. Over 50,000 customers globally trust our end-to-end, cloud-driven networking solutions and rely on our top-rated services and support to accelerate their digital transformation efforts and deliver progress like never before. For more information, visit Extreme's website or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. Come Advance with us! In keeping with our values, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on “protected categories,” Extreme Networks also strives to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our organization. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Extreme Networks.