Secur IT Guard had established an outstanding reputation for quality services and fosters a safe and healthy work environment. Our company values the talents and abilities of our employees and seeks to foster an open, cooperative, and dynamic environment in which employees and the Company alike can thrive.
Patrol Officer – OTE: $19.00
Secur It Guard is looking for a qualified new hire for an immediate Grave Shift Patrol Driver position who has a high level of integrity. Please see other requirements below:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide traffic control based on local and state regulations.
- Identify parking and traffic violations and issue tickets.
- Patrol assigned streets for any suspicious and criminal activities.
- Investigate incidents, collect evidences, interview witnesses and suspects.
- Prepare required documentations for court cases and serve as witness when needed.
- Attend/address emergency situations and contact local police stations when needed.
- Ensure that vehicles follow traffic rules and regulations.
- Conduct investigation at accident scenes and call for medical and police help.
- Identify the reasons for accidents and develop action plans to avoid such accidents in future.
- Report public safety hazards and ensure corrective actions are taken.
- Support police operations when required.
- Maintain patrol vehicles in good and safe conditions.
- Perform crime prevention surveys in assigned areas and to ensure safety of public.
Qualifications & Requirement:
- Qualified applicants must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid driver's license for the state in which applying.
- Willing to participate in our pre-employment process which includes drug testing and full background investigation
- Ability to maintain good attendance
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills
- License: California Guard Card