Do you enjoy practicing quality medicine, while maintaining a work-life balance? Look no further! Our growing veterinary practices located in east Dallas is seeking a motivated, hardworking, quality veterinarian to join our team of experienced doctors.
You will have the opportunity to work at three of our AAHA accredited hospitals (A&B Animal Clinic, in Dallas, Animal Hospital of Garland in Garland, and Wylie Veterinary Hospital in Wylie). As a multi-site Veterinarian, you even will have a flexible schedule and you can even pick which pay structure fits your needs; Straight Salary, ProSal, or Shift pay.
About our clinics:
- All three hospitals are AAHA accredited.
- See a wide range of cases including exotics and emergency.
- Offer digital dental and full-body X-ray capabilities; a fully stocked pharmacy, and ultrasound.
As an Associate Veterinarian, you:
- Have 2+ years of experience.
- Must have DVM OR VMD from an AVMA accredited institution.
- License to practice veterinary medicine in the state of clinic location.
- Veterinary license must be in good standing.
- Can acquire or hold currently a DEA license.
- Have a passion for learning and improvement, excellent communication skills, and a proactive approach.
- Take pride in offering unmatched diligent care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Support all other medical personnel, including veterinary technicians and assistants, and will help guide as a mentor to develop the clinical staff.
- Exhibit confidence and proficiency in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
To be a fit for us, we're looking for a candidate with full-time capacity, has a desire to work collaboratively with us, and is invested in building positive relationships with clients, colleagues, and our community. Being and staying motivated for continuous personal and professional growth is vital to us. We'll encourage you to pursue your areas of interest and have freedom in practicing medicine that is exciting and enriching to you as a Veterinarian.
About Dallas: You may have all heard that everything is bigger in Texas. Well, Dallas does its best to fulfill that promise. You'll find several museums with vast art collections and captivating specialty museums like The Sixth Floor Museum/Texas School Book Depository, which, though small in size, offers an immense amount of information about the assassination of John F. Kennedy. And of course, visit a local steakhouse for a terrific (and enormous) meal.
PetWell Partners is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. PetWell Partners is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: 105000.00 Annual