Do you have a desire to make a difference in the lives of animals? Want to do so in a way that offers an opportunity for a good work/life balance with set hours? Kitties & Kanines Veterinary is seeking Licensed Veterinarian to join our medical team in providing high quality spay/neuter surgeries in a fast-paced environment. The veterinarian's primary focus would be spray/neuter of cats and dogs.
**New Graduates are welcome to apply**
Duties and Requirements
- Able to perform 30 to 40 surgeries per day
- Anesthesia Monitoring, Animal Handling, and Patient Recovery
- Surgical Preparation and possible Veterinary Assisting
- Must be Licensed / Doctorate Degree required to apply
- A Competitive Salary
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Expenses
We are looking for a licensed, caring and motivated veterinarian with excellent communication skills that is committed to providing quality large animal care and small animal care. We are moving into a brand new state of the art clinic in June 2020.