$5000.00 sign on bonus for the right Veterinarian!!
If you are a passionate about being a Veterinarian, this is the position for you!!
We are a well respected, established practice that gets many referrals from other local practices. We pride ourselves in our mentoring capabilities.
We are an AAHA accredited, non-corporate, never corporate, super busy small animal hospital looking for a new associate. We realize that this is a difficult time for anyone to take on any more changes, but we are one of the clinics that has been lucky enough to stay busy and productive during this incredible time. Our loyal and dedicated staff has totally risen to the occasion to accommodate the needs of our wonderful client base.
We offer full surgical and medical capabilities with dedicated ICU and recovery areas. We are capable in Ultrasound and Echocardiography. We have new digital radiography equipment and endoscopy. We are credentialed in STEM cell therapy and are very versed with class IV laser therapeutics and perform many orthopedic and soft tissue surgeries. We average 10-15 surgeries daily and manage an average case load of 5-6 medical cases per doc. Our outpatient visits are equally as busy.
We know it’s a difficult to make a big change but we are offering a generous employment package with a negotiable base salary of $100,000.00 for a 40-45-hour work week.
Our benefits include:
- Health Insurance including dental and vision
- Paid continuing education
- New Mexico requirement of 15 credit hours per year/AAHA 20 hours
- Additionally, we would pay for our new associates to acquire one new skill they can bring to the practice after their first year of practices with us
- Acupuncture, physical therapy, proficiency in endoscopy etc.
- Our goal is to have a secure enough doctor team, so that time off is not an issue
- Our goal is to have our full time doctors be able to take 4 weeks plus of paid vacation per year
- Relocation assistance
- Full AVMA membership dues
- Federal and state DEA fees
- New Mexico state VMA dues
- Uniform (Scrubs) allowance
We are not necessarily looking for experience as much as we are looking for someone to join us to grow and contribute. Are you this person? We hope so and we look forward to hearing from you.