Ask about our sign on bonus!
Are you looking for a great place to practice medicine with an experienced doctor team and great support staff? Then come join us at Spring Glen! Our veterinary clinic is a well-established community practice located in a welcoming neighborhood. We are seeking a veterinarian to engage in a practice life with a fulfilling environment. New graduates are encouraged to apply as we do have mentoring and training available. As a doctor, you will be working alongside a team with a collaborative relationship. We desire a doctor who is excited to be part of a team and not just an employee.
Our hospital is AAHA-accredited and we are proud to offer state of the art facility. We also offer a tele-health option for our clients to connect with doctors.
We have a large staff of long-term, cross trained, extremely motivated assistants, receptionists, and CVTs. We are looking for a veterinarian that will help us to continue to be part of our client's everyday lives.
Position will include reimbursement of your licensing fees and continuing education. A full time position will include the following benefits:
- Health Savings Account with $500 put in yearly
- Life Insurance
- One month of Paid Time Off (including holidays/sick pay)
- Health care plans for two pets
- Quarterly production bonus
- Non-restricted state veterinary license
- Veterinary degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Deep understanding of veterinary medicine, surgery, preventive care and dentistry
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player--willing to pitch-in where needed
Additional Salary Information: Pay is based on experience. We offer a base plus production and no negative accrual.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years