Veterinary Emergency Group is currently hiring a Veterinary Assistant for a BRAND NEW 24/7 emergency hospital and urgent care in the heart of Boston's Back Bay! Full-time & part-time applicants welcome to apply.
- Providing first level customer service.
- Restrain all types of animals, sizes and temperaments.
- Assist veterinarian and technicians with exams, procedures, and Xrays.
- Daily inventory and restocking.
- Provide a clean and comfortable environment for all hospitalized pets.
- Maintain cleanliness and disinfect all areas of the hospital including, but not limited to: laundry, cleaning of floors, taking out trash, cleaning treatment areas and exam rooms, reception area, and bathrooms.
- Must have experience with dogs and cats in a veterinary environment.
- The ability to learn veterinary software programs.
- Flexibility and available to work all shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Why VEG: Emergency is our thing. It's all we do.
- Industry-leading compensation
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 10 weeks of Parental Leave with 100% pay!
- 401K w/ company match
- Unlimited CE (emergency-focus)
- Uniforms with embroidery at no cost to you!