Massachusetts Veterinary Referral Hospital is looking for full-time Veterinary Assistants to join our team in Woburn, Massachusetts.
About Us: Mass Vet’s mission is to advance the veterinary profession through our leadership in medicine, education, business, and promotion of the human-animal bond. We strive to bring together caring, warm and intelligent people who love to serve and help and are among the best in their field.
About the Job: As a Veterinary Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Animal restraint
- Patient care
- Animal husbandry
- Record keeping
About you: Candidates with 1+ year(s) of experience in veterinary medicine preferred, but not required.
- Candidates must be able to perform basic animal restraint and hold basic knowledge of proper hygiene care and handling between patients.
- The right candidate will have a strong desire to work in a busy team environment and a commitment to developing long-term working relationships with colleagues, clients and the community.
- Candidates must have excellent communication and organizational skills. This caring professional will ensure a positive and friendly environment at all times.
- Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Support the team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of clients and other employees.
Benefits of Working at Mass Vet: Compensation is based on experience and skill level. Full-time benefits include health with an optional 100% employer paid plan, dental, vision, disability and life insurances, flex-spending accounts, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, paid time off, uniforms, and a generous CE allowance.
Thank you for reading our job posting!
Ethos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ethos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, competence, merit, and business need.