Why join Patterson? Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental, veterinary and rehabilitation supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
Who are we looking for?
Patterson Veterinary is looking for experienced customer service professionals, who thrive in a fun, friendly and fast paced team environment.
What can I expect as a Customer Service Representative?
You will be responsible for providing the highest standard of service/support for our customers and Territory Managers in the area of Veterinary Pharmaceuticals. You and the team will be responsible for developing and maintaining a quality reputation in the marketplace, building public relations and increasing sales through excellent service/support.
- Responding to inquiries from customers and sales personnel.
- Determining the professional needs of customers when receiving or placing calls.
- Upgrades telephone orders.
- Introducing and promoting new products during calls.
- Researching and resolving customer problems relating to the merchandise department.
- Participating in and supporting campaigns and promotions sponsored by the Marketing Department, Region and/or Branch.
- Expediting credits on returned merchandise.
- Remaining knowledgeable of industry trends.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers, branch employees, and manufacturer representatives.
- Representing the Company in a professional and courteous manner.
What background and experience is needed?
The ideal candidate will possess a two or four-year college degree or has licensure as a veterinary technician. Previous customer service experience is required. General computer proficiency is required. Knowledge of the Veterinary or Pharmaceutical industry is preferred.
Candidates with exceptional customer service, organizational, and communication skills are desired.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.