Busy general and 24/7 emergency practice in the Northern Macomb county, Michigan area seeks motivated and positive licensed veterinary technicians to work 3rd shift/overnight shift. Full- and part-time positions available with very competitive salary and benefits. Very flexible scheduling to meet your needs: typical shifts are 8-hour, 10-hour, or 12-hour and can start from 5pm-9pm.
In addition to hourly wage, a shift premium for working overnight shift is offered, as well as additional shift premium for working weekends!
Take advantage of a wide range of experience and flexibility with a position at Wilson Veterinary Hospital!
At Wilson Veterinary Hospital and our satellite locations, we pride ourselves on offering our clients a variety of services, from routine wellness to advanced emergency and critical care. Our diverse team of clinicians and licensed veterinary technicians offers many years and different specialized areas of veterinary medicine.
The Benefits of Working at Wilson Vet:
- Our practice is privately owned by a diplomate of the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners.
- From new graduates to veterinarians and technicians with more than 25 years of experience, our employees are able to provide an extensive array of knowledge of veterinary medicine, as well as mentor incoming employees.
- Many of our veterinarians have specialized training in different areas including ultrasonography, echocardiography, and orthopedic and soft tissue surgery.
- Several of our veterinarians are internship-trained
- We encourage our employees to explore areas of special interest, and we provide a generous continuing education package.
- Whether you are interested in wellness and outpatient appointments, emergency, internal medicine, or surgery, our clinics can offer you not only the ability to practice in whichever field of veterinary medicine you prefer, but training and mentorship under our clinicians and technicians with years of experience.
- For prospective employees interested in rescue medicine, Rescue Veterinary Services provides tailored care at discounted prices for animal rescues including spay/neuter/dentistry clinics and wellness exams.
- Wilson Veterinary Hospital has an adoption program called The Sparky Fund, where we take in and treat disadvantaged pets with medical conditions. After they have been treated and cleared for adoption, we find them loving homes.
- Our main campus is located in Washington Township, Michigan, and we have satellite locations in Sterling Heights, Yale, Dryden, Richmond, and Oxford, so we can offer a location within a reasonable distance to you.
- We offer extremely flexible scheduling, including 8-hour, 10-hour, and 12-hour shifts, and we will work around your schedule. Our main practice is open 24 hours, so we can accommodate almost any shift you may require, both full-time and part-time, to provide a healthy work/life balance.
- Our employees appreciate working here! 13 of our veterinarians and more than 20 of our technicians (at one of our locations alone) have been employed with us for more than 10 years.
- Our practice includes a very strong support staff of outstanding and experienced licensed veterinary technicians.
- Our practice includes digital radiography, digital dental radiography, ultrasound, endoscopy, electrosurgery, Snyder ICU unit, hydrotherapy, and we will be installing a CT machine in the near future.
Our benefit package includes medical, dental, generous CE allowance, uniform allowance, generous employee discount, and a 401K with match. We offer an extremely competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: $18 - $22 Hourly