Lehigh Valley Animal Hospital, a well-established and high-quality small animal medicine and surgery practice, seeks to add a Veterinary Technician to our friendly team.
Our hospital boasts an enjoyable working environment with great leadership and excellent support staff. We are dedicated to active learning and advanced medical procedures and our Technicians play an integral role in providing excellent medical care to our patients and customer service to our clients.
This is a full-time position with a flexible schedule, however, rotating evening and Saturday shifts will be required. Ideal candidates should have experience in the following areas: surgical assistance, pharmacy duties, lab work, radiology, monitoring of patients, maintaining anesthetized patients and handling medical records.
Veterinary Experience is preferable, but not required. Top priority will be given to LVT or CVT candidates. A caring and compassionate attitude and motivation to learn is required of all team members.
We offer a great package for your physical, emotional and financial wellbeing that includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance to include Medical, Dental and Vision
- BCBSMA PPO Enhanced Plan
- BCBSMA PPO Basic Plan
- BCBSMA Saver Plan
- Delta Dental
- Employee Assistance Program [EAP]
- Sick Time
- Paid Time Off
- Headspace App - Meditation
- 401(k) & Roth Retirement Savings Plan
- Lend-a-Hand Program
- Technicians and Support Staff – earn paid time and a half
- Continuing Education Allowance:
- FT Vet Techs (licensed or not: ) $750 + up to 16 hours of CE time per year
- FT Support Staff and Managers : $500 + up to 16 hours of CE time per year
- PT Employees: Partial reimbursement based on weekly average hours, as approved by your Hospital Manager
- Quarterly Team Rewards Bonus Program
- Pet Discounts
- Well-being Rewards Program
We can’t wait to show you how special we are and look forward to hearing from you!
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a hospital with a fun-loving, yet professional, atmosphere. We look forward to hearing from you!