The Expertise We’re Looking For
- We ask that you have at least five years in financial sales role
- We believe that three or more years of management within a financial services environment is helpful
- We require an active Series 9/10, 7 and 66 licenses
The Purpose of Your Role
Our mission in the branch is to drive business opportunities by building a strong sales and service team that will embrace the company brand and cultivate revenue while ensuring high levels of customer happiness. By educating the local market, you will drive national initiatives and grow local business through in-branch customer meetings, informative seminars, lead utilization, and client appreciation.
The Skills You Bring
- All-encompassing brokerage and mutual fund knowledge and expertise in financial planning
- A contagious enthusiasm for hiring, mentoring and developing new branch associates
- Inspired by a real passion for working collaboratively, improving productivity, and implementing ideas
- Coordinating and supporting cross-company partnerships and regional corporate relationships that lead to business opportunities
- Positive attitude, empowering business professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity
The Value You Deliver
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
At Fidelity,we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible andeffective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately heldcompany that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a workenvironment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to ourassociates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where werespect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences.For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.