Greenway Health seeks a Vice President - EHR responsible for the leadership of all aspects of the product management function, including current products and go-forward, next-gen platform. Reporting to the SVP Product Management, this leader will develop and execute an effective and scalable product management operating model, including definition of best practice processes, clear roles and responsibilities, documentation and measurable KPIs.
They will oversee the overall development of robust market, customer and competitor fact base to inform product strategy. This leader will develop and evangelize the overall product vision and strategy to drive growth and align with overall company/board objectives. In addition, s/he will partner across functional stakeholders to align the product strategy to efficiently deliver market-leading solutions on schedule with the highest quality. S/he will design a high performing product organization that will motivate and transform the team culture. This individual has high visibility with both the executive leaders at Greenway Health and the Board.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Own the P&L for the entire product management function
• Lead the development and execution of the overall product roadmap in alignment with the corporate strategy and financial goals
• Develop and evangelize overall product vision and strategy across horizons to drive growth and market dominance
• Lead the migration and transformation of the product platform
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the market forces and addressable opportunities, both short and long term
• Directly manage, coach and mentor Directors of Product Management
• Define and maintain a pricing strategy at the solution level to maximize value capture
• Establish strong partnerships with functional leads across the company to execute end-to-end from product vision to go-to-market launch
• Instill strong product team culture by encouraging a bias for action, communication, innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement
• Work with Product Development to create product management processes with a 360-degree focus (customers, competitors, industry, sales, PSO, support, hosting, etc.) on (i) what drives growth/customers are willing to pay for, (ii) what enables the company to be the high price provider / low cost producer, and (iii) what enables the ability to maximize existing customer retention
• Organize and optimize the product management organization and reporting structure to enable operational best practices, to align with new product focus, and to prepare for the addition of new entry level and mid-level hires
• BA/BS Degree in Business Management, Software Engineering, Mathematics or Computer Science
• Advanced degree preferred, especially in Business Management