Aon is looking for a Vice President, Enterprise Sales.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon Risk Services, in Dallas, Texas or any other office location. As a Vice President, Enterprise Sales, you will report directly to the Regional Sales Leader.
Your impact as a Vice President, Enterprise Sales.
We are seeking a top-performing, entrepreneurial sales executive to help Stroz Friedberg capitalize on the growing cybersecurity market. The primary function of the role is to help Stroz Friedberg grow revenue by understanding client needs and identifying matching solutions.
As part of a global company with a respected brand and renowned subject matter experts, you will be in a position help empower results for our clients by introducing innovative and effective risk management and security solutions. Our Enterprise Sales Group is a high-performing, client-focused team that is strategically aligned to the firm’s priorities and is focused on driving long-term revenue growth for the firm.
Your focus will primarily be on large corporations in your region. Candidates should have a desire to build new business, experience positioning risk and/or security services to executives, strong relationship management skills, and a proven track record selling professional services.
Essential Job Functions:
Under the leadership of the Regional Sales Leader, the sales executive’s main objectives are to build client relationships and be able to use these relationships to seize white space opportunities and drive account growth by focusing on the following:
- Develop new business relationships to expand the Stroz Friedberg client base.
- Grow Stroz Friedberg's presence in assigned territory.
- Establish and manage relationships with key buyers through regular meetings and other touch points to increase awareness of the firm’s capabilities and introduce relevant subject matter experts.
- Define and execute a pursuit strategy including value proposition development, meeting and orals preparation, proposal creation, stakeholder analysis, and competitive assessment.
- Participate in client meetings to qualify opportunities, validate the Stroz Friedberg value proposition, and ensure the sales process is progressing at pace.
- Understand clients’ needs, existing and potential projects, and budget and share these insights with the Stroz Friedberg team to enhance the firm’s understanding of its clients.
- Understand the market and competitive landscape to build go-to-market strategies that differentiate Stroz Friedberg.
- Develop collaborative relationships with Stroz Friedberg colleagues to enable team selling.
The ideal candidate will bring experience from a top tier consulting firm or a relevant boutique security or legal services firm. He/she possesses a deep awareness of risk management and cybersecurity-related issues to facilitate client interactions with the Chief Information Security Officer, the Chief Information Officer and the General Counsel. We seek an executive with a demonstrated track record of identifying, initiating, developing and maintaining client relationships.
- 10 - 15 years' experience of successful advisory/consulting services sales and/or business development within a professional services environment (e.g. risk management, security consulting, investigations, legal services etc.).
- At least 5 years' experience as an individual contributor in a sales and/or business development role and demonstrated success consistently meeting individual targets.
- Track record of establishing and developing new client relationships from scratch.
- Experience working collaboratively across several business lines and presenting a complete portfolio of services to potential customers within a corporation.
- Communicate and capture the value that Stroz Friedberg brings even to the most challenging clients.
- Ability to create and maintain C-suite level relationships and derive business from those relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage pre-existing network of clients or contacts in the marketplace.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships within the firm and externally with client executives.
- Executive presence - ability to communicate with excellent verbal, presentation and written skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college.
- Previous business development and/or sales experience in a professional services environment.
We Offer You:
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clinets by using proprietary data and analystics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.