General Summary: To lead, develop, implement, manage and oversee the operations of all branch departments in order to deliver on our Core Values and to ensure profitability, viability and integrity of the FCM facility and the company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide leadership that ensures our customers receive “Unbeatable Customer Service” customer service experience every time across all technical disciplines to include avionics, service, parts, charter and line service.
- Assist in the development of the annual objectives, business and operating plan for Elliott Aviation FCM
- Prepare long range plans necessary to update facilities and maintain proper maintenance of current facility.
- Formulate and recommend operational policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
- Direct and monitor department managers to accomplish objectives, consistent with company polices and safety procedures. Act as liaison between department management/subordinate levels, as well as, executive/department manager levels to inform personnel of communications, decisions, policies and all matters that affect their performance, attitudes and results.
- Have in place the right people, processes, procedures, systems etc. to deliver jobs squawk free and on time.
- Motivate and lead a high performance team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the operations team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the career development program.
- Develop strategies to ensure our technical competencies support our business strategies.
- Interface with manufacturers, vendors, present and potential customers and aid in improving customer perception of the company.
- Interface with organizations and state, local and federal government agencies concerning Elliott operations and public relations.
- Manage approved company budgets to ensure a reasonable return on invested capital.
- Responsible for operation of Repair Station to FAA – Local, State and Federal Regulations – is authorized to sign on behalf of the corporation.
- Ensure budgets are met or exceeded for the MRO & FBO.
- Responsible for maintaining an accident free and environmentally compliant workplace.
- Managers and above are required to review all processes in their areas of responsibility to achieve continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Specific Requirements:
A&P License or equivalent knowledge preferred
Ability to attain and retain any required AOA badge or Airport requirements
Excellent organization skills/detail oriented
Proven leadership skills Excellent oral and written communications skills
Excellent Communication Skills
PC experience (Microsoft Word, Excel)
Good math skills
Ability to prioritize
· Regularly required to sit, walk, stand, talk and hear and lift objects up to 10 pounds.
· Occasionally required to climb or balance, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, reach with hands or arms, grasp or pull and lift up to 25 pounds.
· Will have limited exposure to outside weather conditions and loud noises.
· Regularly scheduled attendance required
· Must be able to work various shifts and overtime as required
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents.
· Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquires or complaints.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on complex topics to top management, customers, and the general public.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Aviation Management preferred or equivalent leadership experience.
• 10-15 years turbine (jet) aircraft/ general aviation technical experience.
• Successful track record in the management of FBO operations and general aviation maintenance processes.
• Thorough knowledge of aviation maintenance and other applicable federal, state and local regulations.
• Experience in Lean Processes and 5S preferred