Vice President of Development for a growing and dynamic restaurant brand. Create authentic connections with team-members, guests, vendors, and our communities. Become relentless in pursuing excellence while achieving desired results. Strive for intellectual humility and understand the best solutions come from collaboration and open communication from all team members.
We are a restaurant group that thrives on creating authentic and inspiring experiences for the communities we serve. Through the contributions of countless incredible people, past and present, we’re headed to the moon with a simple mission —to make people feel good.
- BE AUTHENTIC & HUMBLE
Be your true self and courageous to represent your beliefs while being coachable and open to feedback.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY
Do the right thing always. Be accountable and trustworthy.
- BRING GOOD ENERGY
Bring passion for hospitality to every shift. We love smiles and positivity.
- GET EXTRAODINARY RESULTS
Be part of a winning team that is committed to delivering hospitality at the highest level.
- ACHIEVE AS A TEAM
We take pride in the pursuit to be the best, but we can only do that as a collaborative team.
The primary responsibility of the Vice President of Development is to provide direction, strategy, coordination, leadership, execution of new and current restaurant locations for the organization.
- Develop market penetration strategy and modeling for potential new sites
- Manage and develop the real-estate pipeline
- Meet company strategy and expectations for number of leases and signed LOIs
- Negotiation of relevant cost to market for new sites
- Review and translate work letters and lease language
- Oversees the adherence to location budgets and timeline by construction
- Communicates turnover timelines from construction to operations
- Meets deadlines for build-outs and communicates alternative plans when obstacles occur
- Aligns the development team to short and long-term priorities, allocating resources, and mobilizing people to achieve targets while consistently monitoring progress and measuring success
LEADERSHIP & STRATEGY
- Developing control documents, providing construction budgets, contractor selection, review and negotiate contracts, scheduling forecasting for a pipeline
- Leverages coaching and professional development opportunities to improve leadership ability
- Maintains a high level of ethical standards
- Identifies opportunities for improving overall efficiency and performance
- Visit and audit new and existing sites
- Attends design meetings and provides input on constructability and cost saving
- Partners with leadership team in developing and executing key growth initiative for the brand
- Participates in annual budgeting process to ensure necessary resources for store initiatives
- Formulates ways to expand capacity and capability to achieve significant growth goals and maintain focus on competitive advantage
- Assists with the review of designated business processes and practices
- Develops key strategic business partnerships in the market
- Provides direction and ensures completion of tasks for all positions within the Development and facilities teams