We are seeking a VP of Marketing to own and drive our global marketing and communications strategy, tactics and execution. This role will suit an experienced and creative marketing executive with a significant track record in bringing products to market. You will be the driving force to achieve revenue targets through generating leads and promoting brand awareness. In depth knowledge of the telecom and cloud landscape/trends is essential.
Zenlayer is an edge cloud services provider headquartered in Los Angeles and Shanghai with offices in Beijing, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Singapore, Shenzhen and Taipei. Businesses utilize our software-defined platform to instantly enable worldwide connectivity and improve digital user experience. We offer on-demand bare metal cloud, cloud networking, SD-WAN and managed services in more than 150 data centers on six continents.
At Zenlayer, we strive to be better every day by providing services that exceeds the expectations of those we serve. This includes internal and external customers!
- Collaborate with the CEO to implement the vision and direction of the Company
- Provide strategic direction and functional support for all marketing, advertising and branding initiatives
- Devise the Company’s go-to-market strategy and plan
- Craft and evangelize inspiring positioning, messaging, and value proposition that differentiates and drives demand for our products
- Develop and maintain the marketing technology stack, including marketing and sales automation, and encourage and measure adoption of key technologies and processes
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption of emerging technology and media channels
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing global marketing team (current marketing teams are located in U.S. and China, with the potential of expanding into India and other countries)
- 10+ years’ technology marketing experience and 10+ years leading a team
- Proven experience in the telecom, cloud or hosting industries
- Demonstrated ability to generate compelling stories and to make the complex simple
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to spot trends, themes, and convert numbers to action items
- Superb written and verbal communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and multicultural environment
- Strong bias for action and results and an intrinsic ability to deal with ambiguity
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese (verbal and written)
- Able to travel domestically and internationally as needed (20-40% travel)
- Work Location: Diamond Bar, CA
- Job Type: Regular
- Benefit Eligibility: Yes
- Salary: Compensation package will be commensurate with experience.
- Zenlayer offers a competitive compensation package, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation, personal and sick days, 401(k) plan, wellness benefits, etc.