Offers a position for a seasoned VICE-PRESIDENT of MARKETING AND SALES (“VPMS”)
Are you fueled by challenges? Enjoy working in an environment surrounded by innovation? Excited about promoting eco-friendly products that can transform the future? Oh, and are you a sales or marketing person looking to be on the frontlines of this change? If yes, then Nutriom is looking for you. Our mission goes beyond the bottom line. We are dedicated to improving the quality of life in a substantial, sustainable way – on a global scale. If you want to play a vital role in making it all happen, read on.
Nutriom, LLC, as a result of our growth has a newly created opening for a seasoned VP of Marketing and Sales, a person who possesses great enthusiasm, knowledge, talent and empathy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person that by applying his/her potential will participate in the success of our business, and to incite motivation Nutriom has in place an attractive bonus program for the employees to share in the earnings of the business.
This is who we are:
Nutriom is a growing specialty egg processor with proprietary technology, equipment and processes. We are small, family owned, and focused on specialized, unique products. We started our work on new dehydrating technology in 2001 and developed a way of drying that keeps the original flavor and functionality of the egg without using chemicals, preservatives or other additives. This technology can also be used for other food products besides egg.
Our culture is founded on respect for our products, respect for each other, and working together as a team. We are committed to continuous improvement in our process, our product and ourselves. We subscribe to the philosophy of highly trained individuals getting the job done, with management’s job being to remove barriers, supply resources and set the long-term goals. If this sounds like your kind of environment, then we look forward to meeting you and possibly welcoming you to our team.
TITLE: Vice President of Marketing and Sales.
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: CEO
CATEGORY: Salaried. Full-time
Participates in the Administrative /Management Bonus Program
LOCATION: Des Moines, Iowa region
Compensation Summary: ____________________________________________________________________________
- Salary DOQ
- Management/Administrative Bonus Program
based on EBITDA
- Six fixed Holidays
- Discretionary Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company provided life insurance
OBJECTIVE: the company recently moved its production to Iowa, and has a strong presence in the military and some specialized markets. However, its technology and product line have much larger potential and the company is currently engaged in an ambitious program to develop access into new markets such as consumer packaged goods and industrial ingredients. The VPMS would lead this effort, while maintaining a strong presence in the company’s traditional markets. As member of the Sales Board, the VPMS will have direct impact on the mid- to long-term strategic positioning of the company. This is a new position, created in order to allow the company to move from moderate sales and niche markets towards larger scale in both its traditional markets and national consumer and industrial ingredients sectors. It is a qualitative jump, and the ideal candidate will have participated in this kind of rapid growth before.
- Understand the technology and its potential to fulfill customer needs / new market trends, and develop and implement new ideas/strategies to utilize it.
- Coordinate all sales efforts with Production, R&D, and Marketing
- Involvement in pricing strategy
- Document sales policies and procedures
- Interact with key customers to build up a relationship at the senior management level.
- Attend trade shows and exhibitions.
- Pursue new sales opportunities, gather inbound leads, and follow up on implementation
- Analyze sales data
- Recommend improvements to internal processes for better customer satisfaction and stronger sales.
- Manage, mentor, and lead sales team members through target setting and sales support and guidance.
- Recruit, interview, train, and on-board new sales representatives as needed.
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual sales plans. Develops the sales functions' key indicators.
- College education, and more than 10 years of previous experience in marketing, sales, and overall management in the consumer and/or retail market or related field.
Proven performance record. Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.