Vice President Sales
New York, NY
Are you an exceptional business development executive looking for your next challenge?
Do you have solid experience in healthcare sales or partnerships across the payer sector?
Do you feel like you need a change that puts you at the frontline of a fast-paced and growing company enabling you to fulfill your potential?
Do you share a passion for enabling positive change within healthcare?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common life mission and passion for helping others.
Cecelia Health is a high-growth, venture-backed health technology-enabled services company based in New York City. The company partners with pharmaceutical companies, payers and accountable care organizations to deliver a personalized, technology-based approach to transforming the lives and significantly improving the health outcomes of people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions. Founded in 2009, the company has a proven track record of results including 20% greater prescription adherence and demonstrable reductions in A1C values.
Cecelia Health is experiencing an exciting period of customer growth and product innovation. The company is a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic team with the passion, drive and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
The company is a high-energy, results-oriented work place that believes our success, as well as the success of our customers and patients, relies primarily on a fantastic team with the passion, drive and skills to change the face of chronic condition management.
Cecelia Health seeks to hire an individual contributor Vice President Sales with proven experience selling technology and services to payer organizations (health plans / ACOs).
The Vice President Sales will be responsible for acquiring new health plan customers to support the rapid growth of our enterprise and sell the Cecelia Health solutions to payer organizations as well as identify growth opportunities within our existing client base. We offer a competitive base salary, an aggressive non-capped commission structure, performance linked bonuses and equity.
- Generate new business leads, proactively navigate the prospect opportunity through the sales process and close deals.
- Identify new growth opportunities within existing accounts.
- Build and own a robust and targeted payer pipeline.
- Contribute to and maintain documented internal account maps and plans.
- Develop a strategy for each key prospect with a focus on building relationships with key decision makers to ensure maximum program utilization and continued business growth
- Proactively engage prospects in a dialogue to understand their needs/expectations and to define solutions that best align Cecelia Health service offerings with a client's business requirements.
- Prepare, present, negotiate and secure detailed business quotes, proposals, statements of work, Term Agreements etc.
- Consistently communicate and build credibility with multiple department contacts within targeted accounts for sponsorship to "C" level or decision-making executives.
- Work collaboratively with all internal resources to become the subject matter expert to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction are delivered and maintained.
- Present Cecelia Health and products in professional manner with branding and messaging.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, technologies, etc.
POSITION SKILL REQUIREMENT:
- Strong network of decision makers in the payer space
- Experience and/or interest in early-stage and/or growth firms
- Ability to work well on a team
- Proven track record of selling services or technology to payer executives
- Demonstrated consistent and self-sufficient ability to develop and close sales pipeline
- Flexibility to adapt with GSD “Get Stuff Done” attitude
- Highly developed emotional intelligence
- Exceptional facilitation and communication Skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office